A Discipleship Band is a group of three to five people who read, pray, and meet together to become the love of God for one another and the world.
• Create Your Group: Jump in with your existing small group, a set of close friends, or family members—near or far.
• Stay On Track: Daily reminder notifications, so you won’t forget a reading.
• Be Free: Don’t be tied to one device. Discipleship Bands works on your smartphone and tablet.
• Go Deeper: When truth enters into our togetherness, it produces transformation.
It’s not for a lack of content that people get stalled in their discipleship, nor is it for a lack of small groups. What’s missing are resources that lead people into the depths of the gospel and that facilitate the kinds of conversations that effect powerful growth.
In joining the Discipleship Bands community you will:
• Receive the Seedbed Daily Text reading each day • Invite others into a journey of deeper discipleship • Optionally purchase other studies as a band • Have meaningful group conversations • Receive real-time notifications for new comments and readings • Be able to participate in multiple bands
In creating an account, you will begin receiving the Daily Text, the way we stay on the same page of Scripture together. From there you can move toward starting a discipleship band by inviting a few others into a deeper fellowship with you around the daily reading, and more importantly, around your daily lives.
In addition to the Daily Text you will find a lot of other resources designed to help you start and make progress in a discipleship band, including ways to test the waters before making a more significant commitment.