||Brighton\’s Best: Travel Guide
||Travel & Local
||Download Mod Apk
Brighton\’s Best: Travel Guide
Brighton\’s Best: Travel Guide Game Introduction ：
BRIGHTON\’S BEST is an ideal travel guide to England’s quirky and bohemian seaside city. It uses 152 images and 14,000 words to to explore key NEIGHBOURHOODS; detail SIGHTS & ACTIVITIES; outline ITINERARIES; and suggest great places to EAT and DRINK. All content is original and independent; no recommendations are ads!
*** Published by TouchScreenTravels.com: independent travel guides for the digital age. Our Touch, Your Travels. ***
BRIGHTON\’S BEST starts with a TRIP ESSENTIALS section to help with planning that includes ACCOMMODATION suggestions, a guide to FESTIVALS & EVENTS, and TRANSPORT info.
A rundown of all the key NEIGHBOURHOODS then helps you orientate yourself, while an ITINERARIES section then offers first-timers the ideal way to explore the city using an easy-to-follow route.
Or, if you’re keen on exploring local ART; finding out about city HISTORY; spending time outdoors in OUTDOORS; or just want to find the best attractions for KIDS & FAMILIES, you might just dive straight into one of these themed sections.
Finally the app details many good places to EAT, DRINK, SHOP; with a rundown of the main CAFES, PUBS, RESTAURANTS, THEATRES, CINEMAS and LIVE MUSIC venues to ensure that perfect urban getaway. Included too is an insider section on Brighton’s renowned LGBTQ scene.
APP FEATURE: TRIP PLANNING
Key before-you-go information, including:
• Costs & Money
• Seasons, Festivals & Events
APP FEATURE: NEIGHBOURHOODS
Meet the key city districts:
• The Lanes
• North Laine & Around
• Outside Brighton
• The Pavilion Gardens
• The Seafront
APP FEATURE: ITINERARIES
Easy-to-follow routes & links to group tours:
• Brighton In-A-Day
• Brighton Bike Tours
• Food and Drink Tour
• Ghost Walk of The Lanes
• Hop On Hop Off Tour
• Only in Brighton Walking Tour
APP FEATURE: INTERESTS & ACTIVITIES
Backgrounders and practical advice on:
• Kids & Families
APP FEATURE: LISTINGS
Where best to eat, drink, shop and more:
• Live Music
• Pubs & Bars
• Restaurants & Eating
• Shops & Shopping
• Theatres & Cinemas
APP FEATURE: TECHNICAL
• One-click website LINKS.
• One-click PHONE CALLS (on phones).
• NAVIGATE quickly using the app\’s global search; internal hyperlinks, and its many images.
• LOCATION info (using your device\’s GPS).
• Detailed MAPS and the ability to ADD YOUR OWN markers.
• Save and share FAVOURITES.
• Easily CONTACT the author.
• The entire contents of Brighton’s Best is available by installing it above. The only restrictions are that this will only work when you’re online and only with intermittent ads.
• A single, one-off IN-APP PURCHASE eliminates all ads and allows you to take all content (except maps) offline.
• AUTHOR Since heading to summer camp in Pennsylvania, USA to teach tennis, Sue King\’s been addicted to travel and adventure. She\’s travelled in over fifty countries and lived in several, with her favourite destinations the equally colourful and compelling India and Mexico. Between travels she house-sits in Brighton, where she lived for many years and still loves for its vibrancy and bohemian spirit. Sue\’s written guides, essays and articles for a wide variety of travel websites and magazines.
• ICON: pxhere
• FEATURE GRAPHIC: Derren Hodson
REVIEWS & RATINGS
Reviews and ratings are like gold dust to small developers like us, if you like the app please go back into the app store, find it and leave a review or just a rating. It really helps us. Thanks.
Brighton\’s Best: Travel Guide Game screenshot ：